If you add a new page the system will create a page called "unnamed" with a date appended. Then typically the customer will rename the page to something like "Dog parks" which should become "dog-parks" in a portion of the URL for example. The URL for that page will continue to be www.dogs.com/unnamed-242016 instead of the more SEO friendly and expected www.dogs.com/dog-parks. Therefore how do I obtain the more SEO friendly version?
To resolve this issue you can adjust the address line portion for each page by editing the form found in the SEO section:
- Go to menu location Dashboard > SEO > Launch SEO Tools > (S)earch (E)ngine (O)ptimization
- Use pagination numbers at the bottom of the page and the scroll bar to locate the the new page entry
- Edit the "Page URL" field
- Click "Save changes" on the top left button menu
- Click Exit
- Go to editor and test the page in question