Talkspot Partner Program
To add your partner code to your Linkedin account follow these steps:
- Go to your Talkspot Partner dashboard, you can access it from the link in the “Talkspot - Reseller information you requested” email you received when you signed up for the program.
- From the Dashboard click on the Media Assets tab on the left side menu.
- From the Text Only Links code snippet copy just the website address link including your partner number at the end of the link. You don’t need the rest of the snippet, Linkedin only accepts the website address.
- Example: http://www.talkspot.com/?p=1234
- Login to your Linkedin account and navigate to your profile.
- To access your profile, click on the down arrow under your picture in the top bar and click “View profile”.
- Click the pencil icon, located on the right side directly under the banner image, to edit your profile.
- Scroll all the way to the bottom and click the Link Button under Media.
- Paste the URL link you copied from your partner dashboard in the textbox and click Add.
- On the next screen you can update the title and description. We suggest updating the Title to include an encouraging message such as “CREATE YOUR OWN WEBSITE, BLOG OR ONLINE STORE” and click Apply.
That’s it, you have just added your Talkspot Partner link to your Linkedin account. Anyone who clicks on your link will be assigned your partner ID, if the click results in a paid account you will receive 30% of the revenue.