For a video tutorial on adding and removing pages: CLICK HERE
To add a new page to your site:
1. Login to your website
2. From the Widgets Menu in the upper left select MORE > PAGES
3. Click ADD from the Widgets Menu
4. Choose the type of page you want to add
*Note: if you are making a copy of your current page you will want to pay attention to widget options on the following screen. You can select which widgets you want to include in the page copy and which you will want affected (on both pages) by future edits. Be careful with your selections, in many cases you'll want to reserve the future edits option for widgets like the Menu Widget, a Site Wide Heading or Logo, Footer items and other content that doesn't change from page to page.
Changing the page name:
1. From the Widgets Menu in the upper left select MORE > PAGES
2. Select RENAME
3. Change your page name, description and keywords, then click RENAME
Note: If you change the page name to "Contact Us" your URL should be http://www.yourdomainname.com/contact-us. You can always go back in later and update the page name as well as the way it displays in the URL.