If you go to your site and see the message that your site is temporarily offline it can mean a couple different things.
- Talkspot is moving to a "paid only" business model such that we will no longer be offering free websites. If your site is free it will be soft deleted in our system on 5/15/2016. Please contact support to resurrect your website if you wish to purchase a subscription.
- The most common reason is there is some issue with your subscription to Talkspot.com. Reasons for subscription issues include:
- Expired Credit Card
- Failed Billing Attempts
- End of your Subscription
- Terms of Service Violation. See Terms of Service for the full list.
- Sending spam emails
- Back link site
- Illegal Activity
To update your billing info and get your site back online, please follow these steps:
- Login to your website
- Go to the site Dashboard
- From the WIDGETS menu in the top left select MORE and then DASHBOARD
- From the Site Dashboard select ACCOUNT and then BILLING STATUS
- Then select SUBSCRIBE and follow the prompts to select a package and billing method.
- Once you have updated your billing method your website will be back online.
If you need assistance please contact support and we'll be happy to help you out.