If you go to your site and see the message that your site is temporarily offline it can mean a couple different things.
- The most common reason is there is some issue with your subscription to Talkspot.com. Reasons for subscription issues include:
- Expired Credit Card
- Failed Billing Attempts
- Terms of Service Violation. See Terms of Service for the full list.
- Sending spam emails
- Back link site
- Illegal Activity
To update your billing info and get your site back online, please follow these steps:
- Login to your website
- Go to the site Dashboard
- To get to the Dashboard from the Site Editor, select MORE from the WIDGETS menu in the upper left and then click on DASHBOARD
- Once on the Dashboard click on (See Billing Details)
- Click on Update Payment Method and follow the prompts