Create a culinary menu using one of two file formats. Adobe Acrobat PDF is a file format that is used because of its compatibility with various computer systems. That said, a standard HTML webpage is also highly compatible but usually less printer friendly. Primarily, the first step you will want to take is to generate a document that contains your menu content and then look at putting that content into either an HTML web page or a PDF file.
Create a culinary menu - HTML
To add a culinary menu to your website as a regular HTML page please follow these steps:
- While in edit mode click "ADD" from the Widgets Menu in the upper left
- Select a drop-zone you would like to place your content
- Select the "Text" widget and click Add Widget To Page
- Paste the textual contents of your menu into the Text Widget editor
- Format the content afterwards using the Text Widget editor
Create a culinary menu - PDF
One option is to put your culinary menu onto the website as a PDF
file or set of PDF files. Whoever created your hard-copy menu would typically also have the ability and software to create a PDF version of your menu.
If you have multiple menus; breakfast, lunch, dinner and wine list -- just upload them as independent files to your website.
You would then use a text widget to put links to the PDF files. Below is a video tutorial on creating document links in a text widget: