For a video tutorial with instructions on connecting comments to your blog, Click Here
To link a Comment Widget to your Blog follow these easy steps:
- Add a Comment Widget to the same page as your Blog, generally directly above or below the Blog Widget.
- Click on ADD from the Widgets Menu in the upper left.
- Click "+Add a New Widget HERE!" in the drop-zone of your choice
- From the Widgets Menu, click on "Show all Widgets..."
- Then select the Comments Widget, the widget will then be placed in the drop-zone you selected and you will be brought to the Comments Widget Configuration Screen.
- From the Comments Widget Configuration Screen select YES on the bottom option; "I see there is a blog widget on this page. Would you like to tie comments to the blog entries?"
That's it! Now your Comment Widget is placed and connected to your Blog Widget.
-Comments posted to individual Blog Articles are tied to the article themselves and will not be displayed on the Blog Home page.
-Any comment posted to the Blog Home Page will be displayed on the Blog Home page and not the articles themselves.
- To view all comments associated with your Blog click on the Comments Link at the top of your Blog Widget.